II. Use of the GiftmyLegacy.com website Dos &Don’ts
When accessing or using the site, Services or Materials, you agree that you will
- abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the website (including laws regarding intellectual property)
- not use the website for illegal purposes
- not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the website by other users
- not resell/re-engineer material on the website,
- not engage, directly or indirectly, in the transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, or engage in any other activity to obtain e-mail addresses, phone numbers, personal information or any other information about others
- not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the website
- not use any Materials in any manner that infringes any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any party
- not disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site, or any Services, Materials, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
- Not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others
- Not disrupt, interfere or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the site or other affiliated or linked sites, Materials or Services
- Not breach any guidelines or other codes of conduct applicable to a particular Service or Materials.
- Not post or otherwise submit any topic, name, material or information that is child pornography, defamatory, excessively violent, harassing, inappropriate, indecent, lascivious, lewd, obscene, profane, racist, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable
By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized(through authorization letter on non-judicial stamp paper) to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address, contact number, postal address. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts, is accurate, correct and complete at all times. The Company is not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. It is your sole responsibility to keep your account number, user name, password and other sensitive information confidential. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, you shall notify the Company immediately.